Tuesday, April 10, 2007
New Blog
I finally decided to make a blog. Stephen and I will be moving to Kentucky in July and I wanted to be able to keep all of our friends and family here in Texas up to date with everything that is going on. I will try to update regularly but I am not mkaing any promises! Just to catch up with everything thats going on now...we will both be graduating in May. Stephen will be getting his undergrad from The Criswell College and I will graduating from Dallas Nursing and sitting for my LVN boards. When we get to Kentucky he will be attending Southern Seminary for his Masters of Divinity and I will be in an ADN (RN) program. We are extremely excited about the big move but at the same time it will be a huge change for us since we have both lived in Dallas our whole lives! It is going to be hard but we trust that God will use this for his glory and teach us new things about himself !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment