Friday, May 11, 2007
Thanks
Thank you for your prayers! I know that is the only way I could have done so well! My test was Tuesday at 9am, I finished around 11:30. It is a computerized test and it is absolutely nerve racking while you are waiting for it to calculate your score...it takes less than a minute but feels like an eternity! My school requires an 850 to graduate and I made a 1020. That is basically 90% which is better than I could have ever imagined! I scored in the top 94% but to be honest I wasn't sure if I had passed or failed and I had made peace with retaking the test (you are allowed 3 tries and it gets harder each time).Praise God for the knowledge he has given me to care for people in need. I am blessed to work in this profession. Thanks again.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment