Saturday, July 21, 2007

At least one of us has made friends.

Stephen and I road our bikes to the park today. We did about 15 miles in all. It was a beautiful day. The high was around 85 and most of the park is shaded so it felt great! After our trip we came home and packed a picnic for dinner. We took Ginger back with us because we see tons of dogs there.

Stephen tried to take a picture and she decided to poop!lol.


There were a couple of Great Danes at the park and I guess Ging was tired so she went underneath one of them and laid down. It was adorable but I couldn't get a picture.


A few of Gingers new friends.


This is "the hill" the bike loop is about 2 and a half miles around it. It is gorgeuos but it is extremely painful!

No comments: