Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Just a quick update...

I started my actual job on Monday. I work three days a week 7a-7p. It is pretty crazy being gone all day. I really miss Stephen. He started his job today so this is the way it is going this week...I worked yesterday and Stephen and I had dinner together last night. I left before he woke up this morning and I will be asleep before he gets home tonight. I will leave tomorrow morning and I will finally see him again tomorrow night! So basically we haven't spent ANY time together in 3 days. We are celebrating our 2 year wedding anniversary this weekend and we will be able to spend some quality time together...I cant even imagine what it is going to be like when we are both in school!!!
Ginger has been getting some great exercise at the dog park just about every night. I also taught her a couple new tricks. She can sit, shake, lay, and now we are working on "would you rather be a liberal or be dead"...with this phrase she (obviously) plays dead. Its pretty funny. She is actually pretty smart. I didn't spend enough time with her at home but here she is out a lot and we take her every where with us...She is great company too while Stephen is working.

No comments: