Thursday, October 25, 2007

A few funny things...

1. Last week Stephen and I went to the mall to pick out winter coats. While my husband played with some toys I stood in front of the escalator and said "hunny I'm getting on...REALLY I'm getting on" and then I got on. I waited for a few minutes at the bottom of the escalator and then went to the men's coats. I figured if he came down later he would just find me there. Nope. About 10 minutes later I hear "Nikki Vedro please return to the furniture section, Nikki Vedro please return to the furniture section". So, I started cracking up and went to the furniture section that I had NEVER been in. ( My husband looses me EVERY TIME we go to the grocery store or mall).

2. Many of you know that I am babysitting a 3 month old boy and a 3 year old girl. After I pick Reese up from "lunch bunch" at noon I put her down for her nap. She sleeps for 2-3 hours. Everyday when she wakes up from her nap she puts her face right next to her monitor and says something like "Nikki I need you" over and over and louder every time! Last week she woke up from her nap and instead of calling for me she said " I have to poop...I have to poop". It was hilarious. She must have said it 10 times because I was downstairs laughing hysterically!!

3. Not a very funny story but a GREAT story. I needed some new jeans so a bought a pair a few weeks ago. A size 6 not too bad but this week I decided to but another pair of the same jeans b/c I love them so much and yesterday I bought a 4. I love it.

That's all for now. Stephen and I are going with some friends to the zoo this Sat. and to a pumpkin farm on Sun. We should have some great pictures up next week.

No comments: