Friday, June 13, 2008
10 Week appointment
I had my first prenatal visit yesterday. The Dr. said that everything looks good. She commented that my uterus was a little large...we were thinking that I may be further along than 10 weeks, she commented that it might also be twins this BUT the sonogram showed that we are having one baby (praise the Lord) and that I am only 10 weeks. The sonographer said that everyone has a different amount of amniotic fluid and that was what was making my uterus larger. The doctor said that I should only gain about 25 lbs the entire pregnancy and only 5 in the first 20 weeks. I have already gained about three so I need to be careful, she said that at this point I don't actually need any extra calories (unfortunately my stomach doesn't understand that b/c I am constantly hungry). We got to hear the heartbeat and see our little bean. I will have a picture up pretty soon. Our baby is 1 1/2 inch from crown to rump. I will go back to the doctor in four weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment