Sunday, June 22, 2008

Week 12.

I am half way through week 12 and my baby is about 2 1/2 inches long. The baby's fingers and toes have seperated and its hair and nails continue to grow. The vocal cords are are forming and the baby can now smile, frown, and suck it's thumb. The genitals are taking on their gender characteristics.
I haven't had much morning sickness (just a little nausea) and the only craving I have had is for a Big Mac. I put it off for several weeks but I couldn't shake it, I gave in and had one for dinner tonight. I think it will be the last Big Mac of my adult life. I am pretty emotional when I am not pregnant and it has been magnified since I found out I was pregnant. I cry/tear up at least a dozen times a day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey hunny, I'm sorry I missed your bday....I knew about it but just got busy and didnt call..I'm horrible! But I am so glad to hear that the baby is doing so wonderful! He/she is going to be the luckiest little person ever!!! I can't wait to start buying clothes!!!!! I love you so much bestie no matter how much we actually get to talk!!!