I went to the doctor on Friday and learned that I had gained a little more weight than I should have in the last two weeks. She said the baby is in good position (head down) and the heart rate was 147. The baby is moving constantly and it's getting a little harder to eat, I guess I am running out of space!
November is going to be an exciting month for us. We have disciple now coming in two weeks, the youth will be split up into small groups and spending the weekend at host homes. Some of our friends from Louisville are coming to help out and we will have 8 people staying at our home!!! The next weekend Amanda is giving me a baby shower in Louisville and that Tuesday we will be heading to Texas! I am so eager for my family and friends at home to see my big belly and feel the baby kicking! It has been an amazing experience and I wish that I was able to share it with them more!
No comments:
Post a Comment