Friday, January 30, 2009

Aby Wearing

There is a new trend going around called "baby wearing". I got a carrier at one of my baby showers and to be honest I was thinking of returning it. Until today I hadn't really tried to put Aby in it but after a little effort I had a fun day "wearing" Aby around the house while I folded laundry, cleaned the house,and even ate dinner. Stephen decided that he wanted to wear her for a little while. She loves her carrier, she will look all around and has no problem falling asleep while I run around the house. It is just a plus that she looks totally adorable in it!



1 comment:

Amanda May said...

Awww... Stephen is such a proud dad! He and Aby are cute together.I'm going to wear Eli when we bring him home (it's especially good for adopted kids so they can learn how to bond). I love the pics! Can't wait to see you guys in February.