Friday, February 13, 2009

Day Three.



We are working on Becoming Baby Wise and let me tell you it is no joke. The idea is to get Aby on a schedule and stick to it so that she will start sleeping through the night. The routine goes like this starting at 7am eat, wake time, nap time repeat every 2 1/2 to 3 1/2 hours (except at night). Aby does really well in the afternoon but at night when she has her normal fussy time she usually misses nap time all together because she won't calm down. It is so hard to hear her crying and leave her in bed but I want a baby who sleeps through the night, in her own bed (eventually) and doesn't have to be held, rocked, shushed, swung, or take a pacifier to do it. It has already started paying off she slept last night from 9-2 (waking only to eat and going directly back to sleep)and 2:30-7!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm definitely interested to know how this goes for you! I know a few friends back home who are using Babywise and have really liked it.