I recently heard about something called Project 365 (thanks Barie), the goal is to take a picture a day for 365 days and then make it into a book. After a very disturbing phone call from my step mom today where she told me that in the previous post of Aby and her new friend Sofia she and my Dad has a difficult time deciding which baby was mine I decided that I have got to do it. Not for me of course but for all of are friends and family at home. They have to see us and by us I mean Aby. She is going to grow so much this year and unfortunately everyone is a thousand miles away. And so I promise to do my very best to take a picture a day that includes my little lady and hopefully at the end you can all have a copy of the book! I don't want you guys (all of you at home) to miss a beat when it comes to Aby!
I am obviously no photographer but here we go. Day one.

Aby in her sling. This is how I spend most of my day, with a baby in tow! I am working really hard to get her to take naps in her crib. I hate the idea that she is getting spolied but I love having her close to me. I never worry about if she has stopped breathing or if her pacifier is going to fall out and wake her up (because she doesn't take it when she is in the sling) or if she has kicked off her blanket and her (adorable) little feet are cold! So, for now we will both be spoiled.
1 comment:
Aww, so cute!!
Post a Comment