Sunday, March 22, 2009

Picture Post

I know most of you only look at my blog for the pictures so I don't feel bad that I don't have time to write anything interesting this week.

Aby looked so cute for church this morning!








She will never smile for the camera. This silly lookin' face is as good as it gets!


Can you guess who dressed her???


She loves her bumbo we usually put her in it while we eat so she can watch us!


I just wanted to remind everyone that we still have Ginger. Poor thing gets no love!


He totally set this picture up!


She was touching her "beard".

1 comment:

Melody said...

Oh, I just love the headbands! She DID look cute for church ... girls are so much fun to dress! And it only gets better. Can't wait to see her again -- and you guys!