Monday, May 4, 2009

All in a days work...

When Aby wakes up she is all smile...unfortunately the flash scares her a little and her eyes bug out...


Aby doesn't protest a bath anymore,making my job a lot more enjoyable!






After a bath Aby usually hangs out in her Bumbo so mommy can brush her teeth and what not...today she found her feet!


I know...I know "how could she miss em"!


After some tummy time...


and Daddy time...(obviously a different day)


It's bed time!




I can't believe this is what I do all day! How did I get so lucky!?!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I love all of the pictures!! I saw this today and thought of you and Abigail!
http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=24343351
-Kelly

Stephen and Nikki said...

Thanks Kelly! That bow is SO cute! Etsy is addictive. I found a couple different headbands (that were a little cheaper) and a dress that I'm going to get for Aby. Love it!