Monday, July 20, 2009

Not Me!



It has been a while since I participated in not me Monday but I have been making a list this week in preparation for writing this post...about all of the things that I did NOT do this week!

For example on Wed. I did not accidentally pack my diaper bag with SWIM diapers instead of disposable diapers when leaving for church! I also did not forget that Abigail was still wearing a swim diaper when I put her to bed...and she was NOT soaking wet from head to toe in the morning! Nope, not me!

I also did not sleep on the floor in Abigail's room last night. I won't mention why I did not do such a crazy thing but anyway...it never happened!

This afternoon I did not spend $30 of the $50 budget that my husband gave me for the week! I also did not spend that money on my credit card so that I could still use the cash that was given to me. No worries I told him about it and all of my purchases were completely justified! Abigail NEEDED 3 new dresses and Mommy needed one too...I mean..umm... what dress? I would never do something like that! I am super frugal and never spend money that I don't have!

Mckmama, the maker of "not me" Monday has lots more to see on her blog so check it out and feel free to join in!

No comments: