So what is Aby up to...
She is pulling up on everything.
She is still in love with Ginger. There are up and down to this relationship sometimes Aby is pulling Ging's hair and other times she is feeding her a cracker, so she really can't complain (Ginger that is).
She is crawling around when he wants to but is generally pretty happy to sit or stand and play.
She is eating all kinds of fruits and veggies and still nursing 4 times a day,
She is talking to herself... but not saying anything that we have been coaching her to say like mama or Dada. I'm convinced she is doing this on purpose!
She very happy, always smiling.
She is teething, She currently has 4 teeth that have come through and I'm not 100% sure but I think her 3rd bottom tooth in coming in!
I have recently started working on some sign language. The book I am reading recommends starting at 8 months but I figure why not try now... .she doesn't get it at all!
She is my joy.
No comments:
Post a Comment