Saturday, December 5, 2009

Online.

You may not have known why but im sure you noticed my lack of blogging lately. We were sans internet here in the Vedro home for the past four months! I say WERE because we are back online! Stephen is going to be taking an online class next semester and I was basically going nuts without my daily dose of facebook and Mckmama fix. I don't know how anyone could survive without google, mapquest and youtube. How else do you find out how to cut a pomegranate or how to get anywhere and where else can you waste hours upon hours blogging to tell everyone you know how excited you are that you can finally blog again! Sorry to all of you who continued checking my blog everyday to see if anything had changed and the many many days of disappointment! Now, all I have to do is find time to actually take a picture!

No comments: