Friday, January 22, 2010
Elijah Patrick May!
I am so excited to announce that our great friends the May's have accepted a referral! For those of you who don't know, they are adopting a little boy from Korea! I can't show you his adorable baby pictures but I can tell you that he is so precious! He has tons of straight, black hair with a sweet little nose and chubby cheeks! He is currently in a foster home and it appears that he is very well cared for and loved deeply! He was born on July 11Th and they are planning to bring him home by May! We are so excited for our dear friends and I can't wait to meet him! I and praying that everything goes smoothly from here on out and hope that you would all join me! Congratulations Amanda and Shelby!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Aw, I'm so glad to have a post dedicated to us. :) I can't wait for Elijah, Abigail, and Madeline to play together! Thanks for being such great friends to us. We're so blessed to know you guys!
Post a Comment