I also caught a cute little picture of her disposable diapered booty as she was leaning over...because she is usually in cloth diapers her pants were somewhat "on the ground" all night!
Friday, February 5, 2010
Where are my KEYS?!?
Just before heading out of the house one day, I allowed Abigail to walk around with my car keys. She had gotten them off of the ottoman and I was seriously moments from walking out the door. No harm right? Absolutely wrong! I could hear them as she walked around and yet they were no where to be found...eventually, after much searching I found them in the hood of her little coat! Silly Mommy, I should have confiscated them immediately when I saw her pick them up.


I also caught a cute little picture of her disposable diapered booty as she was leaning over...because she is usually in cloth diapers her pants were somewhat "on the ground" all night!
I also caught a cute little picture of her disposable diapered booty as she was leaning over...because she is usually in cloth diapers her pants were somewhat "on the ground" all night!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment