Friday, September 3, 2010

The ER

This evening while grocery shopping Abigail didn't want to sit in the cart and because I'm such a super cool mom I let her run wild around the store, that is until it was time to check out.

I was holding Abigail's hand as she threw herself to the ground in protest of checking out and as I pulled her up I heard her arm pop!

She cried all through the checkout and for about 30 minutes after we got home. I spoke with the hospital and we decided to take her in.

She cried as we waited and guarded her arm not moving or using it, untill...



















As soon as we got in the room she was absolutely fine!

Apparently she has something called nurse-maids elbow. It was basically dislocated.

The doctor told us how to reset it when/ if it happens again. And sent us on our way.







We were not very happy about the bill though! Haha!

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: