Wednesday, February 2, 2011

The most delicious.

One of the most delicious desserts I know how to make.

Triple Tier Brownies.



Definitely not for the faint of heart.

Thanks a bunch to my mother in law for introducing me to these little treats!

A brownie on the bottom.

Cream cheese frosting,

crushed peanut,

melted chocolate chips,

peanut butter and rice crispy cereal.

Yup, that's right! Pile it all on!

Yumm-O!

Here is the precise recipe, if you like!

Family size fudge brownies
1c peanut butter
1bag (11.5 oz) milk chocolate chips
1 Thingy of cream cheese icing
1c crushed peanuts
3 cups rice crispy cereal

Bake brownies, let em cool.
Frost with frosting
Sprinkle with peanuts

Melt chocolate chips and peanut butter together, stir in rice cereal, smear it on thick!

Enjoy!

And be prepared to share! I can only handle a very small piece at a time... Of course I have them several times a day but that's not important!

NOTE: Do not Frost these brownies with cream cheese they will be disgusting! I promise, just ask my sister! Cream cheese frosting!!

-Nikki

2 comments:

Jessica_Graves said...

OOOO Thanks for the recipe! Brownies are my favorite dessert ever!

J.B.L said...

Thanks for clarifying!!