Today you are nine months old.

The time has passed so quickly! I have loved watching you grow, and develop a personality all your own! You are very similar to your big sister as a baby in the way you smile at everyone you see. You also jump willingly into anyones arms, as if to give them a little taste of your joy! You are also similar in your independence. You hold your own bottle and put yourself right to sleep, usually without a single tear shed!

However, you are unique from your sister in many ways too! You have an attitude that I didn't know was possible at such a young age! I hope this goes away before the teenage years! You yell at me when you don't get your way, not a cry but a distinct scream! It's not cute. You love soft things and sleep with your soft blanket (only) covering your face! You LOVE to eat! You have the cutest little pot belly!
You are in love with your big sister and try to play with her, she isn't very good at sharing just yet. You love to climb the stairs and you can almost stand up on your own! You cruise around the house like you own it and you love to take long baths! You will probably be walking before you turn 10 months, you are perfectly stable on your feet, yet you always sit down when I let your finger go!
Oh, and you love to eat paper! It's almost impossible to keep you away from it! I catch you at least once a day with some sort of paper in your mouth! Like this just yesterday...


I love you.
I honestly can't believe how fast this time has gone by. My little girl will be a toddler before I know it!

-Nikki
No comments:
Post a Comment