I still remember when I was a little girl my Dad took me to see Aladdin on ice. I was older than two and Aladdin was my absolute favorite Disney movie BUT I'm convinced that Abigail will always remember this even though she has never seen a Disney movie!
We do have all of the princess Little golden books and we don't make it to bed a single night without reading at least one of them.

So far The Little Mermaid is her favorite. I'm not a huge fan of the seashell bra so I have tried to convince her that Cinderella is better. I bought her a new Cinderella doll, and matching princess dress to wear, and a princess light twirler to take with us (to avoid spending $20 on one). Hopefully my efforts will be worth it, and she will have lasting memories of this time!
My little princess!


No comments:
Post a Comment