Saturday, April 23, 2011

Things to remember

1. Never be late for an Easter egg hunt. We were about five minutes late to my work today for the egg hunt and luckily they hadn't started yet! I felt horrible for the children that arrived after all the eggs were found. So bad that we scattered a few of Abigail's eggs around so they could get some! Luckily all of the other parents noticed too and the children had plenty of eggs!

2. I never want to forget how much I enjoyed hiding all of Aby's Easter eggs around the house with my husband! We had fun trying to decide where she could reach and what her reaction would be when she saw them all in the morning! (it's like Christmas eve around here!)

3. The sweetest of all to remember is that tonight before putting Abigail to bed my husband and I read to her the crucifixion story leading up to the resurrection in her storybook bible, and when Aby saw Jesus hanging on the cross with his eyes closed, bloody and bruised she said, "shh he's sleeping" and began to kiss each of his "boo boo's". It was the sweetest most precious thing I have ever seen her do! I can't wait to tell her this story when she's older! I hope I never forget!


No comments: