This afternoon we were finishing up our lunch when Ginger decided to finish Madeline's graham cracker for herself. Maddie began to cry and instantly Abigail was yelling to tell me what happened and asking me to get her sister another cracker. I told her that was the last one and before I could even recommend that she share her cracker with her sister she was telling me that was exactly what she was going to do and broke hers in half and offered it to Maddie.
I was so pleased with her decision to "share her blessing" like we have been discussing that we immediately went inside and had ice cream as a special treat, she also go lots of praises and high fives! I am so proud of my big girl for making a sweet and generous decision all on her own!

I have also been memorizing
2Corinthians 9:7b with her
'...God loves a cheerful giver."
I Hope this is encouraging to anyone training a child's heart! :)
-Nikki
No comments:
Post a Comment