Friday, December 7, 2012

Stephen Paul

Stephen Paul is six months old! Where has the time gone? My sweet newborn baby has transformed from a tiny little guy into a chunky, smiley, cuddly boy! Here are a few photos and facts about our boy at 6 months!

-He lost all of this luscious dark hair




-He is sitting up on his own,




- smiling at everyone ALL the time (with the most adorable smile I've ever seen)




-sleeping through the night with the occasional nursing binge (where he decides he wants to eat all night long and I allow it because "they are only little for a little while" right?)




-cooing and chattering like crazy. Stephen Graham is convinced he is saying dada but I think it's his "go to" sound when he's frustrated.




- he loves sitting in his round seat and even more than that he loves the REALLY bouncy seat at the YMCA (if we had known how much he loved it we would have picked that one- but he will probably be mobile soon).




-he started some solids recently, so far he loves rice cereal and carrots but was not excited about avocado or bananas. The boy can eat! Abigail also really enjoys feeding him- she is going to be a wonderful mommy someday!




-At his six month well check he was in the 60th percentile for weight at 18lbs 4oz and 75th percentile for his length (I can't remember the actual inches). He is a healthy boy and has never had a trip to the doctor outside of his well checks! He was also a trooper with shots!



We are all pretty smitten with "the boy" and I think he likes us too. It has been a tough transition into a family of five but he is such a blessing and brings so much joy to our home! I can't wait to see the man he grows up to be but by no means do I want to rush these precious baby days!

~Nikki

Location:Lexington,Ky

No comments: