Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Perfect

Everything has gone perfectly! I had my job interview yesterday morning and it went great and they offered me the position.



Stephen had an interview at UPS this morning that also went perfectly! He got the job and has 2 options. He can work at the airport and load the UPS planes there or at the distribution center and load trucks! I think the airport sounds like more fun but we will see.



And last but not least we signed our lease this afternoon on a townhouse. It is very similar to what we have now except it is only one bedroom. It is 2 story and has 1 1/2 baths. It has great closet space and we live the little fenced in backyard here are a few pics so you can see what I am talking about! I hope you love it as much as I do!!!










1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nikki that looks so awesome!!

Things are going so well for you two, its so good to see that God is working through your lives and your marriage :)

I will definitely be coming back to your blog!