Thursday, February 19, 2009

He tries so hard.

I always feel bad for Stephen being at work all day and missing out on so much time with Aby. I feel so bad that I let him wake up at night and change her diaper. This particular morning at 4am Aby had a blowout while she was sleeping and needed her outfit changed as well. When I woke up the following morning this is what I found...



Notice anything???

Maybe this will help...
I thought it was pretty funny, but in his defense it was 4am!

2 comments:

Melody said...

Just wanted to say hi -- I saw a comment you left on MckForum about what you were reading - I love Shepherding a Child's Heart! I haven't read Vintage Jesus yet, but I love Mark Driscoll (my husband just finished that book). Congrats on your new baby girl -- she is a beauty! Where is your husband in seminary? We currently live in Lexington, KY -- moved here 2 years ago to plant a church.

Barie Sue said...

Nikki - I have had so much fun reading your blog while I've been down with the flu - you seem like you are doing so well as a follower of Christ, wife and mom - you are just beautiful, inside and out!