Thursday, February 19, 2009

Aby at Five Weeks.

Time has flown by! I can't believe my little girl is already 5 weeks old! It's amazing how much she has grown in such a short period of time! Here are a few things that Aby is doing at five weeks of age!

-Aby can hold her head up on her own pretty well. It may only last a few minutes or even moments but she can do it! We were lying in our bed a couple of nights ago with Aby between Stephen and I and she was on her tummy looking at me and lifted her head and turned to look at Stephen when he started talking to her! It was so sweet!

(She's looking up at her crib bumper, she absolutely loves the bright colors...and don't say a word about how long her legs are (DAD!) we know, we know!)

-Aby love to be held upright, and I hate it. She doesn't want to be held like a baby but as if she is sitting up in a chair.

-Aby loves colors! She loves looking at her bumper in her bed,the walls in the living room, her toys...anything with bright colors. She also loves faces...she will stare you down!

-Aby loves when I read to her. She enjoys her colorful books more than the Bible (I assume its the colors not because she is a little sinner) she gets a little restless when we read the Bible.

-Aby hates taking a bath. She screams bloody murder although yesterday I tried holding her upright (in a sitting position) instead of lying her back and she didn't shed a tear!

-Aby loves her music. We turn it on when we want her to calm down and get ready for nap time, sometimes in an instant of turning it on she will totally relax.


-Aby is making new sounds everyday, she is starting to ohh and ahh. I can hardly stand it, it's so cute!

-Aby is can bear weight on her legs for a few moments. If she is mad she can practically stand up on her own...okay, maybe not but if she wasn't so bowlegged she could do it!

No comments: