Monday, February 9, 2009

Not Me! Monday!



Thanks to my "charming" big sister I have now become addicted to blogging, unfortunately I spend so much time reading all the fun new blogs that I have found I never get around to actually updating my own blog (sorry). One of my favorite new blogs is Mckmama's the creator of Not Me! Monday! and I am so excited to join in and share all of the ridiculous things that I did NOT do this week! You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.


This week I did NOT watch The Biggest Loser (and cry on several occasion) while eating an entire sleeve of Oreos! I would never do that!I also did NOT go on a shopping spree at Target buying myself a new Yoga outfit (did I mention I have never done yoga) and the new Biggest Loser Yoga dvd, I would never spend money so carelessly not to mention the new jeans and baby sling that I DID NOT purchase b4 I ever got to Target. Also, I definitely DID NOT lay down Aby's ONLY pacifier at the pretzel station at the mall while waiting in line only to walk off and leave it there I would never do something so gross! NOT ME! And I wasn't still in my pj's at 2:30 in the afternoon on Thursday when my hubby came home from work and I DID NOT forget that my in-laws were coming flying in from Texas that night at 6:00 and my house was not a wreck and I did NOT run around frantic trying to take a shower, clean my house, feed the baby, and cook dinner...I would NEVER be so forgetful!

1 comment:

Jill @ Sneaky Momma said...

I tend to eat bad things while watching the Biggest Loser, too. Wonder why we do that??? :)

Great Not Me's! Found you through Mck Mama...