Monday, February 9, 2009

What do you think about...

I have added a poll to the top right hand corner of my blog. I want you all to be completely honest and let me know what you think. It won't hurt my feeling if you disagree with me but it will be helpful in my decision making process as we try to decide what is the very best for our little girl! My intention is to update the poll with a new question each week and write a blog post about the previous question so don't be shy tell me what you think! You can also feel free to explain your choice on any blog post throughout the week! So this week...What do you think about cloth diapers???

2 comments:

J.B.L said...

Well these are exactly how they work anymore...so I would NEVER use these but the new ones totally!!! Wonder who turned you onto this brilliant idea?

Stephen and Nikki said...

lol. When you think of a cloth diaper this is what they loook like. I will post a new pic when I explain why I will be using them!