Monday, February 23, 2009

Peasant Princess


I dig Mark Driscoll. I want to encourage you to check out is his Peasant Princess sermon series. Driscoll did a seven week series at his church over Song of Songs and it's available online for anyone to download. Stephen and I have watched the first five and really enjoyed them. They are each about an hour long but better then watching The Office, not hard to sit through at all! I enjoyed it so much that I have set up a group of young couple from our church to get together and watch and discuss them. If you are married, dating, single and between the ages of 18 and 90, you should watch em. No joke. Click here to check it out!

1 comment:

The Judge Family said...

Hi Nikki,
I saw your comment on the MckMama forum about getting pregnant again this year. I would love to as well but like you - I'm not willing to give up breastfeeding. If you find anything out, could you let me know? My son is 5.5 months old and still nothing...but I am 30 and would love MSC of my own so I better get going on #2! Just not an option yet! Maybe I'll start to wean at one year if I'm still not "eligible" to get prego...
Thank you,
Brooke