Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Pooping Swing.

To say that Aby loves her swing would be...a complete lie. She will tolerate it for a few minutes, if I'm lucky long enough to grab a quick shower and pick up a few things around the house. She will look at the window or stare up at the mobile but just when I think "She is starting to like it" she screams and wants out and I can't possibly get there fast enough...honestly it sounds like someone is torturing her. And almost every time I pick her up...I understand the tears, personally I would cry too...A complete blowout! EVERY TIME! When I put her in the swing she is clean and dry and when I take her out she is pooped all the way to her feet (she doesn't have a single pair of poopie free socks) you will also notice from the pictures that the swing is white. I have no idea who came up with that idea (or why we didn't consider it when we purchased the swing) but I find myself scrubbing it daily! So here's to Aby and her pooping swing!



1 comment:

J.B.L said...

You can toss the whole seat cover in the washing machine on gentle with some stain treater and then let it air dry. I eventually starting putting mine in the dryer. Works like a charm. Ours is white too!