Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Project 365 Update

It's not easy to take a picture everyday. I blame my camera mostly. My camera takes regular AA batteries and they die daily. So, these were not actually taken on their assigned date and I'm willing to admit that but I will press on and try to include a picture of a few other things besides Aby to keep things fresh!



Day 5

Thanks Grandma Kak for the fancy outfit. It finally fits! As you can see Aby currently has horrible baby acne and I can't wiat for it to heal. It looks like she has a really bad rash and when anyone sees it I know that are thinking "what is that?" but never actually asking so I don't bring it up but I hate it!

Day 6



Now that I am a SAHM I have to bake cookies from scratch right? Bahaha! Nope, but I did and they were (in Racheal Ray fasion) Yummmo! I don't bake often but I do love to cook and lately I have really enjoyed shoping for a good deal and having dinner on the table when my hubby gets home from work! It's fun to try new things. Stephen isn't always impressed but he bites his tongue and cleans his plate for my sake!

No comments: