I can't vote...none of these answers are ones I would choose. How about homeschooling when the children are younger (during their formative years)? What about private school? What about wherever they can get the best education? I've met home schooled kids who are super socially awkward (I have to admit the majority I've met are that way) and I've met other kids who are very well adjusted and bright. So it's tough to say.
So yeah...I can't vote. Jon went to a private school his whole life and I attended public schools my whole life. We both turned out okay. ;-) Yep, that's my two cents.
1 comment:
I can't vote...none of these answers are ones I would choose. How about homeschooling when the children are younger (during their formative years)? What about private school? What about wherever they can get the best education? I've met home schooled kids who are super socially awkward (I have to admit the majority I've met are that way) and I've met other kids who are very well adjusted and bright. So it's tough to say.
So yeah...I can't vote. Jon went to a private school his whole life and I attended public schools my whole life. We both turned out okay. ;-) Yep, that's my two cents.
Post a Comment