We took an umbrella to keep Aby out of the sun, it was rare that she would actually sit under it and play, she loved being in the waves! The sun must really wear her out because everyday after an hour or so she would poop out and take a long nap!
This is one of my favorite photos from out trip! I just love seeing them smile.
This would have been a great picture if the night setting on my camera was not so slow. The ocean is in the background, not that you can tell.
Abigail thinks that we are jungle gyms. She was climbing all over us this week. She can get anywhere she wants by pulling herself up, rolling, semi-crawling. It is incredible how fast they learn, and how strong she is!
Here is that silly "ba" pucker face she is making. She can't take her eyes off of her Daddy!
A few more just for fun...
My absolute favorite...I personally think this is hilarious!
I will always cherish these photos and the memories that go along with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment