So here is what she is doing at 1/2 a year.
She is making all kinds of funny faces and sounds the latest is the pucker face, cuter than the previous "ba" face! We are working really hard to get her to say mama or Dada but so far all we get is "ba"...and a look of achievement as if she said what we asked her to!
Abigail loves to play. She has several new toys that are more age appropriate than her "baby" toys. She has a standing table that she can hold herself up on.
She sits with no trouble at all.
Aby is trying desperately to crawl, it will be soon. I am afraid I need to invest in a few gates!
We started Aby on a few solid foods! So far she has had carrots, green beans, sweet peas, squash,and most recently bananas. She doesn't seem to be a picky eater at all! I think she has enjoyed everything so far!
She never ever cries...she is always happy.
Except of course when she is throwing a bloody tantrum! Honestly, she isn't that bad. She truly only cries when something is wrong.
Because I just cant control myself, here are a few more from our trip! How cute is her little bath robe!?!
1 comment:
Such a diva in the robe!! I love the first pic she is so smiley!! Give sweet girl kisses for us!
Post a Comment