Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Lately...

So here is the run down on what we have been doing lately...

Last week we attended the SBC convention in Louisville. Since we were going to be in town for a couple days we stayed with our good friends the May's. Ginger had fun playing with her old friend Allis and Abigail discovered fish! The May's have a really cool fish tank that I am totally jealous of and Aby had so much fun checking out the fish and all of the bubbles.





Before leaving Louisville we also stopped to have dinner with some friends that Stephen went to Criswell with that now live in Louisville. They have an adorable little girl names Abigail as well. Aby had fun playing with all of the toys at their house and I even learned a little something about her...she can stand! I stood her up on this

little toy that they have and Aby could hold herself up for a couple moments. Of course I have to stay very near because she will fall but it prompted me to purchase this for her when we got home....
(I bought it used for 1/2 price!!)

I snapped this on Saturday after our quick trip to Louisville for a baby shower. We also had some friends over that evening for a little birthday/fathers day BBQ...that I have no pictures of because I was enjoying myself to much to think about getting the camera out!


Lastly I thought I would mention Aby's pj's...I know this outfit is a little big but I thought it would be okay for her to sleep. When I put it on her she loved the bright colors and she was just staring down at herself for the longest time...it was so cute!

No comments: