This is as official as something can be without needing to fill out any paperwork..Abigail is crawling! She can roll over, sit up, pull up, scoot, and now crawl! She is not very fast but moving nonetheless. She gets something in her sights and get hard at work to get to it. Sadly what she usually wants is the tall tall lamp (that will fall over and crush her) or the diaper filled genie that is oh so close to the corner of her dresser and I am forced to thwart her plans of reaching such items and turn her little body in a new direction! This in no way changes her plans of reaching such landmarks but at least it gives me a few safe minutes to breath easy until I need to reposition her again. I will be shopping for gates today. I have no plans (just yet) of baby proofing the entire house but only of making her room a safe haven. Does anyone have any clues about getting rid of corners all together?

(Yes, I have covered this light socket...I also got a cord role for the mini-blinds)

In other news...we also had to move Abigails crib mattress down. She has started sitting up in bed and we thought it a good idea to move it down before she pulled up, over and onto the floor!
2 comments:
That's amazing! The girl I babysit for still can't crawl and she's nine months old. She can stand up but that's it. I miss Abigail!
Aww Nikki she is serisoulsy just so sweet! I can't believe she is that big already! Ya'll are so blessed!
Post a Comment