Unfortunately I don't have a new picture for you but I will work on that very soon. As for the baby he/she is about 5 1/2 inches long and weighs about an ounce he/she is about the size of the palm of your hand and I just read this morning that he/she now has fingerprints! How amazing is that!?! I can't wait to find out what we are having (Dec 18Th) and I absolutely can't wait to meet him/her!
Monday, December 7, 2009
18 Weeks.
Can you believe that I am 18 weeks pregnant already? If you saw my belly you might not believe it either. I have had no nausea, morning sickness, leg cramps, food cravings, nothing except a little (or a lot) of fatigue. The fatigue may be in part to keeping up with my 11 month old (I will be posting about this soon), working 3-11 four days a week, attending youth functions, attempting to keep my house in order, wash diapers, travel to Texas, have a date with my husband every once in a while and grow a healthy baby, but I'm just saying. I'm exhausted. This time in my last pregnancy this is what my belly looked like...

Unfortunately I don't have a new picture for you but I will work on that very soon. As for the baby he/she is about 5 1/2 inches long and weighs about an ounce he/she is about the size of the palm of your hand and I just read this morning that he/she now has fingerprints! How amazing is that!?! I can't wait to find out what we are having (Dec 18Th) and I absolutely can't wait to meet him/her!
Unfortunately I don't have a new picture for you but I will work on that very soon. As for the baby he/she is about 5 1/2 inches long and weighs about an ounce he/she is about the size of the palm of your hand and I just read this morning that he/she now has fingerprints! How amazing is that!?! I can't wait to find out what we are having (Dec 18Th) and I absolutely can't wait to meet him/her!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I a so excited to be a grandma again. I think it is another girl so we will see. . . nevertheless it will be loved! :-)
Post a Comment