Yep that's right.
So what is she up to...
Well for starters she has a perfect heart. It beats in a perfect rhythm and never goes too fast. Thank you Jesus (in the most sincere way).
She sleeps all night long, in the crib, next to her sister.
She is very fussy in the evening, right when Daddy gets home from work.
She only poops once or twice a week. I'm sure you didn't want to know that but you might want to know that it's perfectly normal. I thought it was quit odd because her sister pooped several times a day when she was her age. Who knew!?! Who cares? I guess I do.
She smiles...sometimes. She even laughed once or twice. She kinda gets choked up though and coughs and sputters around afterwards.
She is over 23inches long, the 90th percentile for girlies born on the same day as her and she weighs 11lbs 6oz (73%). She is a pretty big girl.
She loves to sleep in the swing or the bouncer but HATES being in her car seat unless it's moving.
A few new names for Madeline are as follows...Mad-a"whiney", Maddie (obviously), Madeliney, Map Piper (given to her by the youth boys). Love bug and muffy cuppy are a couple of my favorites for the girls! I must also mention that Aby tries very hard to say Madeline and it sound like this "maa-wyn", it's super cure.
Oh yeah, she also looks nothing like any of these photo's because my camera is still broken!
No comments:
Post a Comment