It's been a while since I joined in the Not Me Monday! fun and this week I was actually looking forward to it. Not because I am proud of any of the following things but because I don't ever want to forget these crazy days! So here we go...
I did not recently discover that Abigail's hair will go up into tiny little pigtails and therefore did not spend about 20 minutes every morning and afternoon (after nap time of course) putting them up!
I also do not let her sit with her feet in the sink with the water running while I fix her hair..and she never ever filled her croc with water and drank it...nope I would never ever let me precious little angel drink foot water for the sake of tiny pigtails!
This is a crazy life and we have very busy days and I am a very busy Mommy but we NEVER let our little girl watch movies, we especially do not put on a DVD while my love bug is strapped into her highchair and force her to sit quietly and watch baby Einstein so that I can do the dishes. Nope. Never Ever.
I also did not serve Abigail's lunch covered in whipped cream with the hopes that she would actually eat something. In my defense the whipped cream was originally for her strawberries...I mean "what?" that never happened!
I'm sure there are MANY more things I could add to this list but clearly I have forgotten them! So check out Mckmama's blog for loads of other not me's!
No comments:
Post a Comment