Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Photo shoot fail.

This afternoon when we got home from BSF the girls were dressed in cute little outfits. They had bows in there hair and I thought "this would be a good time for a picture!"

I was wrong.









Very wrong indeed.






As it turns out there actually isn't a good time to take a picture when your children are 2 and (almost) 9 months!







Then I thought maybe I could one of each of them?







Nope.

Then I had a fabulous thought! I will make a video of myself attempting to get a picture of the girls!

It's pretty hilarious if I do say so myself...and I do!

Unfortunately I can't get the video on my blog for some ridiculous reason so click here to LOL! Haha!

* note: even though my cough sounds seriously fake, Abigail was indeed choking me, and causing me to cough! I have proof!!


Proof.












The joys of mommy-hood.

-Nikki

No comments: