Monday, January 24, 2011

Write it Down.


Lately I have felt an overwhelming urge to write things down. I have always been a list girl, but thats not what I'm talking about. I want to write things down and remember them. Not things that need to be done, but things that have been done.

Everyday my little ladies do new things, amazing things, wonderful things that I never want to forget. I want to write them down.

I have had this blog for sometime, and I have enjoyed going back through the past entries to see how things have changed! I hope to use it much more frequently.

I realize how fast the days go by. I see Abigail turning into a little girl everyday. She is no longer a baby, and Madeline is quickly following after her. For this reason, I long to write it down. Remember it all. I hope to cherish each memory as if it were my last.

-Nikki


No comments: