Thursday, July 7, 2011

Surprise!

Last weekend we had a nice surprise visit from Papaw and Khaki! They traveled for two weeks from Dallas to Maine and back! They took my dads Harley and joined a group of other motorcycles! I'm not sure how they did it, I don't think i would have survived! But they did and they were even able to stop for the night in Lexington!



Unfortunately when they got to town I was working but Stephen and the girls brought dinner to my work and we were able to visit a little, the next morning the girls and I got up early to have breakfast with them before they hit the road! It was a great surprise!



Abigail loved the motorcycle and every time we see one she asks if it's papaw and khaki!




1 comment:

Meet the Yorks said...

The girls are soo big now! It's hard to believe that Maddie is 14 months and Connor will be one in 2 months!!! They grow up too fast!!!