Friday, October 21, 2011

Oopsie Daisy

I recently taught Abigail the phrase "oopsie daisy" it always brings a smile To my face when I hear her repeat it. That's the way I'm feeling about my current upkeep of the blog! I've had good intentions but it doesn't seem like I have good photos. I'm convinced that until I get a fancy camera and learn to take pretty pictures it isn't worth blogging, but honestly I'm never going to know what happened in these gaps between posts unless i get to work and catch up...blurry photos and all!

Here goes...

Madeline is...

17months old.



kind of a bully, and hits any child she meets



also very sweet and cuddly and usually can be convinced to apologize after said hitting.



In love with Ginger



Mischievous



Healthy, after a virus and the occasional ear infections (see the rash..)



Skinny



Sassy



Waking up at night for a snack and a little tv time (just bc she can)



Madeline is our spoiled rotten baby that seems to push the limits. I can tell our hands will be full for the next few years as we seek to discipline this young lady. Pray for us, she is very strong willed.





Abigail is...


Going to be three is January! I don't even want to think about it.



completely potty trained without any accidents in as long as i can think of, including through the night.



My helper.



Busy.



An official sea turtles graduate (swim lessons)




Kind and gentle towards her sister (unless she wants the toy she has)



In love with Ginger.



Silly.

She is learning simple scriptures and catechisms as well as her letters, shapes, and colors. I'm not biased at all the girl is a genius.


Some other things that have been going on include Stephen finishing up his classes. He oh has a few weeks left. Stephen taking a trip to Miami and Debbie making a visit to help me with the girls while we was away. During which we visited to orchard and the aquarium, and spruced up my garden!















(I made this)











I'm still working my long weekend shifts and counting down the weeks to graduation!



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Jessica_Graves said...

Your girls are precious! I see a lot of Olivia in Madeline. Rambunctious and strong willed. That's exciting that graduation is close! Hope you guys are doing well! :)