Wednesday, August 31, 2011

At the Vedro's

This week at the Vedro's we had a few fun adventures!






First, Aunt Lisa made a visit from Texas! We were so excited to see her before she leaves in September for 9 months in Bolivia. Abigail has convinced herself that she is going too. We didn't have anything fancy planned we went to the pool, the park and chick-fil-a! I had to work the weekend so I can't really say what kind of madness went on Saturday and Sunday!






We are excited to pray for her and encourage and support her during this new adventure! I know she is going to be blessed and has so much to offer to the children in Bolivia!

After we dropped aunt Lisa off at the airport we made a trip to Target. It's a sad sort of addiction, but I had actual intentions of purchasing something!

I made a plan this weekend (like I do every weekend) to do all sorts of great things. Including sprucing up our bikes and getting seats so the girls can ride with us, making out some cards and organizing them for the upcoming months, and getting some new glasses for the kitchen! So far I completed two of the three! The bikes will have to wait! ;)

Yesterday, we had a fun day running some errands while daddy was at school.

After dinner the girls played dress up, then we headed to the park with their little car. Stephen suggested it and even let the girls wear their princess outfits to the park. It was hilarious! My girls are so blessed to have such a fun Daddy!






Today we traveled to Louisville with Stephen and played with sweet baby Joshua at the park! I love the way Abigail says "baby Joshua". After a fun afternoon we picked up Daddy and headed over to The Cheesecake Factory! We were celebrating something, Stephen might be embarrassed if I share it here, but just a hint. My husband is a genius. I love him and I'm so proud of him! (he never reads this blog anyway ;)





I'm excited about the next few days, we have an appointment with the pediatrician for Maddie's 15 month well check (that I didn't know existed until they called to remind me of it today), we have Abigail's first swim lesson and a pool party on Friday, and BSF starts in 2 weeks!

Oh, and I baked this!






A few extra photos that got missed somehow...

























(the mechanic gave the girls suckers while we waited for our car to be fixed...for three hours!!! Did I forget to mention that?)













Way to go, Nikki!















1 comment:

Jessica_Graves said...

Your girls are just too too cute! I wish your sister well! And congrats to Stephen too! Olivia is coming up on her 15 months too. They grow up way too fast! Hope all is well :)