I'm glad I got that off my chest!
This past week has been interesting. We have lots of new experiences and a surprise here and there.
Really just one surprise. Aunt Lisa is coming for a visit...wait for it....NEXT WEEK! We are thrilled! She will be leaving for Bolivia next month, so this is our last chance to see her before she leaves! She will be gone for 9 months, teaching english at a school there. I wish she could take us with her. I don't know much Spanish and I am horrible at English, but it sure would be fun!
This blog post can only go down hill from there. I should have held out, to keep you in suspense!
In other news, we visited a new community group this week and enjoyed it.
I am going to substitute for a mothers day out program nearby. Today was our first day and the best part is that the girls get to go for free on the days that I sub! It would be awesome to send Abigail consistently because she loves it, maybe next year!
This past week was princess night at chick-fil-a... The ladies loved it. I nearly went crazy.


They rode a horse in carriage.

Met the king cow.

Played like crazy!

This week we also replaced our car battery, that was exciting for Abigail. Yesterday while buckling her into her car seat she Reminded me that "this car doesn't work". I replied that Daddy fixed it, and that he was our hero. She agreed. "He's my best friend, daddy fixed it." Melt my heart.
I love her.
I learned to curl Abigail's hair with socks.


And made some yummy muffins.

That's all I can think of but I'm sure there's plenty more to tell!
Goodnight!
-Nikki
No comments:
Post a Comment